Thursday, April 16, 2015

Headshots for Professionals that are Casual | NRV Blacksburg Christiansburg Virginia

I have been doing alot of Headshots for Women recently.  I really enjoy these type of sessions.  I enjoy talking with the ladies, getting to know them and really getting them to relax in front of the camera.  I love to draw out natural expressions and a friendly and approachable look for their headshots whether they use them for professional or personal reasons.  

I also offer add-on Hair and Makeup for Corporate Headshots or a Glamour Session that includes professional hair and makeup

If you are interested in Headshots for LinkedIn, Facebook, your Website or Glamour Sessions, you can contact me here.  I have a studio in Downtown Christiansburg with beautiful soft natural light.  I am close to Blacksburg and Radford, Virginia.  Only 30 mins away from Roanoke and Salem.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...