Friday, September 12, 2014

Fun Family Photographer in the New River Valley Virginia

What can I say about this Family?  They are truly the cutest, most lovable bunch!  I was expecting the middle boy to be shy and hide behind his Mom's leg, but he really came out of his shell!  I had so much fun with them and so thankful they asked me to capture memories for them. :)


I am a Natural Light photographer in the New River Valley Virginia.  I specialize in Family Portraits, but not only that, I specialize in FUN Family Portraits.  I like to bring out each persons' personality so that they are comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera.  Contact me if you are interested in hearing more about a Family Session.  I am near Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Riner, and Radford Va.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...