Monday, September 15, 2014

Family of 3 Outdoor Family Session || Blacksburg Christiansburg Photographer


This Gorgeous Family was given a gift certificate for Christmas.  I felt so honored that they had talked about me to their friends and their friends thought so much of them to gift them with a Family Session with me!  I really love woodsy sessions.  The rustic look against their outfit colors just goes so well together.  I enjoyed meeting them and had a great time with their little girl full of personality!


I am a Family Photographer serving Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Radford, and Riner, Virginia in the New River Valley.  I love Natural Light Photography and capturing Families interacting with one another.  Contact me for more information!  I would love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...