Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Professional Headshots || Christiansburg Photographer Virginia

Vicky of Vicky Ratcliffe Photography got me to shoot her Professional Headshots.  It's always an honor when a fellow photographer asks you to do their headshots.  :)  I really enjoyed getting to know her.  We laughed alot and had a great time!  She's a beautiful lady and her eyes are amazing!

Thank you for trusting me to capture You.  Check out her Facebook Page!


I do Casual and Professional Headshots for business or artists in my natural light studio or outdoors.  I have done Insurance Men, Photographers, Musicians, Hair Salons, Chefs, Massage Therapists, Zumba Instructors, and more!  Contact me HERE for more information.  I am located in Christiansburg, Va near Blacksburg, Riner, and Radford.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...