Monday, July 28, 2014

5 Days New || Newborn Natural Light Photographer Christiansburg Va

Today I'd like you to meet this adorable newborn baby girl. This little princess is 5 days old.  Momma is doing great and looks fabulous! 


P.S. Little babe and I are going to spend a lot more time together in the coming months thanks to my Baby Plan. I can't wait to see her again and capture all those precious milestone First Year moments!



My style is very natural and laid back.  I love to capture the baby in their natural poses, with Mom and Dad, and some posed ones too.  I do Newborn Sessions in my Natural Light Studio in located in Downtown Christiansburg, Virginia.  It is conveniently near Blacksburg, Radford, and Riner, Va.  

Check out my Galleries and Info!  I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...