Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Beautiful Outdoor Maternity Session || Blacksburg Virginia Photographer

Loved meeting this couple!  She is an Entomologist and we talked about bugs and poison ivy.  Yes, bugs and poison ivy.  If you are a photographer and you photograph outside all the time, you will come across strange bugs, mosquitoes, ants, gnats, caterpillars, etc,  and poison ivy!  It took me years before I could recognize it!  So, when I take clients out in the woods, I'm always looking for it!  And when we see some poison ivy, then stories start to flow....because everyone has stories about poison ivy.  It's a great ice-breaker!


My Favorite Image of the Day (below)

I am a Natural Light Photographer in the New River Valley, Virginia.  I have a natural light studio in Downtown Christiansburg, Va.  It is near Blacksburg, Radford, Riner, Pilot, Shawsville.  I love photographing Families, Children, High School Seniors, Maternity and Newborn.  You can contact me HERE.  I'd love to hear from you.
>

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...