Friday, January 24, 2014

One Year Cake Smash || Kids Photographer NRV Virginia

This is Little Miss C! This is her One Year Cake Smash Session. I shot this in my Natural Light Studio with Pink backdrop paper. She loved her cake from The Mockingbird Cafe, which is directly under my studio. The inside of the cake was strawberry which made it very colorful and very tasty! C enjoyed the session, the cake, and all the attention! She giggled the whole time and tried to share it with us.

Vendor Credits:Cake - Mockingbird Cafe & Bakery https://www.facebook.com/MockingbirdCafeBakery

Rag Bunting - Stitched & Salvaged https://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchedandSalvaged


If you are interested in a Cake Smash Session, Kids Session, Family Session, Maternity or Newborn, please contact me HERE.  I have a Natural Light Studio in Downtown Christiansburg in the New River Valley, Virginia.  I am near Blacksburg, Riner, and Radford.  About 30 minutes away from Roanoke and Salem.


Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...