Saturday, February 9, 2013

Meet the Gregory’s!! || New River Valley Family Portraits, Va

Love this Family and Love this little guy!  He was such a Ham!  He loves the camera.  His 2 little bottom teeth are so cute!

family-portraits-va-christiansburg-1

This one is my FAVORITE!  I love his expression and his bottom lip and SMILE!!  So Sweet!

family-portraits-va-christiansburg-4family-portraits-va-christiansburg-5family-portraits-va-christiansburg-7family-portraits-va-christiansburg-9family-portraits-va-christiansburg-12family-portraits-va-christiansburg-16family-portraits-va-christiansburg-17family-portraits-va-christiansburg-19family-portraits-va-christiansburg-20family-portraits-va-christiansburg-24

I am a Natural Light Photographer in Christiansburg and Blacksburg Virginia.  Capturing family interaction is what I do best.  We can do indoor or outdoor photos.  Contact me for more information.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...