Saturday, December 29, 2012

My OWN Family Photoshoot–YES MINE!

One day in November on the way home from church, I told my Hubby, Daughter, and Son that since we were all dressed up and the weather was nice that day, I would like to do an impromptu photoshoot out in the field.  They all agreed!!  with a little grumbling of course. :)  I’m so glad we did it!  It was a beautiful day and I got a great shot for our Christmas Cards!

photography-christiansburg-outdoor-2photography-christiansburg-outdoor-3photography-christiansburg-outdoor-4photography-christiansburg-outdoor-5photography-christiansburg-outdoor-6photography-christiansburg-outdoor-7photography-christiansburg-outdoor-8photography-christiansburg-outdoor-9photography-christiansburg-outdoor-10photography-christiansburg-outdoor-11

Outdoor FUN Family Photographer in Christiansburg Virginia. :)

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...