Friday, August 3, 2012

The Parrish Family || NRV Family Photographer

 

This awesome family drove almost an hour to come to my farm to have a Family Lifestyle Session with me.  They have such FUN personalities and make you laugh the whole time.  You can feel the love radiating off of them. 

We started out walking down the dirt road.  I always start by telling families to walk away from me holding hands or having the kids on their shoulders.  It helps them feel more relaxed with their backs to the camera.  They sometimes don’t even know I’m taking their picture. :)  Almost always the little one turns around to look at me (SNAP) gotcha!

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-1farm-family-photos-christiansburg-2farm-family-photos-christiansburg-3

I love this next picture.  LOVE the Laughter and the hugs!!

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-4

Sweet Sisters!

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-5

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-6farm-family-photos-christiansburg-7farm-family-photos-christiansburg-8farm-family-photos-christiansburg-9

Precious moment with Mommy and youngest girl.  I wish I had that picture with my girl when she was little.  Also the light was beautiful in the spot.  Just GLOWING!

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-10

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-11farm-family-photos-christiansburg-12farm-family-photos-christiansburg-13farm-family-photos-christiansburg-14farm-family-photos-christiansburg-15farm-family-photos-christiansburg-16farm-family-photos-christiansburg-17

These next 2 pictures are my favorite of the day.  I love candid moments, when HUGS and KISSES just happen and I don’t have to direct it.  In fact, these pictures inspired my to write this post about how photography has changed my life

farm-family-photos-christiansburg-18farm-family-photos-christiansburg-19

AH-MAZING!  Thank you Parrish Fam for inspiring me to see the beauty in families!

FiftyCentLove Photographie is currently booking for Fall Family Sessions 2012 in the New River Valley, Virginia. 

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...