Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{Baby Girl H} || NRV Newborn Photographer

This little one was born on July 7th and was 3 weeks early!  This was a big surprise for her Mommy and Daddy who are first time parents.  She was 19.5 inches long and weighed 6lbs, 8oz.

1

Most of these pictures were taken in her kitchen next to her sliding glass doors.  We moved the kitchen table out and I set up a black curtain in front of her sliding glass doors.  The light was quickly fading and Dad made a brilliant move and got 2 car sun shades used them on their back porch to reflect light into the room.

2

These next few, I draped a fuzzy purple blanket over the black backdrop and used a bean bag under the blanket to give her a nice soft cushion.  The awesome stocking cap is made by Sew Sweet

3

Then we went out on their front porch!  I just love the rustic cabin feel.  These are my favorite!

4

The Grandparents ordered some 3x3 Mini Accordion Books and a 5x5 Soft Cover Book.  God bless G-Parents!

5

I’m so happy that my friends asked me to make this memory for them.  May God bless you and your sweet baby girl.  I can’t wait to watch her grow up into a beautiful woman like her Mother.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...